Animal owners see weakness, pain and dysfunction relieved everyday through chiropractic care. At Animal Kingdom Chiropractic, we’ve seen animals with chiropractic conditions often respond dramatically to adjustments. Animals want to feel better, and when they do, it shows!
According to the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association, chiropractic care is appropriate in the treatment of..
- Neck, back,leg and tail pain
- Muscle spasms, nerve problems
- Disc problems, joint problems
- Injuries from slips, falls and accidents
- Event or sports injuries
- Jaw or TMJ problems
- difficulty chewing
- Post-surgical care
- Bowel, bladder, or internal medicine disorders
- Maintenance of joint and spinal health
Clinical Goals of Chiropractic
- Relief of Pain and Symptoms
- Return to Full Function
- Promote Full Healing
- Reduce the Likelihood, Severity, and Frequency of Recurrences
- Prevent the Development of Degeneration
PLEASE NOTE: In Minnesota, we must obtain a referral from your veterinarian before providing care to your pet the first time. To begin the process, click here to access our referral form.